Acceptance .


I had a conversation with my friend, and he says, " I aren't like the other girls ." For a moment, I was confused if had to feel special about the fact or compare myself with other girls and feel miserable for not being like them.

I chose to clarify with him and asked him if he was trying to  compliment me or criticise me for not being like the others because this is such a confusing statement to make .
He told me, that "I aren't put together and sophisticated like the other girls , I should perhaps use some make up." I wanted to agree with him, but I couldn't , because what makes this world beautiful is the difference we all have.
And it's our responsibility to embrace the difference we all have .

I had mixed emotions , because all my life I was taught to believe that my feminity is my  long hair , my curves and that ideal size .
But beauty is beyond the shining skin tone  or that desirable figure .
We all have trouble accepting ourselves and the beauty we hold .
I think as girls , what we all need is to accept and acknowledge the fact that we are beautiful even without anybody  saying so .

Sometimes until and unless we accept the fact we are beautiful, nobody else would .
Your beauty shouldn't be recommended by someone else for you to believe that your beautiful .

If nobody told , please tell yourself that , it's your life and you know that your beautiful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The forbidden word.

4am