Moments of Unbelief.



I have heard from my parents that the word of God has always comforted them . Thought things were tough the word of God was like a shield for them.

I have never understood what it's like to hear from God, maybe I was so much of a sinner that God didn't want to talk to me.
I have never understood what signs of God are because I have mistook my laziness and  something not happening to be a sign , I don't know what it is to see a vision in the dream because I have never seen it either .
I felt like I'm a sinner because I just don't experience anything Christians normally do .

The other day I started feeling sick and I felt like I almost got corona virus because that was all around me, I kept googling for symptoms and confirmed in my mind that what if this is corona and I started worrying  what if I transmit it to my parents.

It took me a while to understand that not everything you see is what it is. There is always a blessing is disguise.  Worrying is always a sign of unbelief and I understood what I have is not corona virus but worrying virus .

 I came across the passage from the Bible which really comforted me .
(2corinthians 4:16- 18)
This passage reminded me that I shouldn't be discouraged though my physical being is gradually decaying , our spiritual being is renewed day by day .
It just reminded how much I have to trust in God and focus on the eternal glory of God .

During the tough time what genuinely gives me hope is the word of God 💚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The forbidden word.

4am