4am

It's 4 am and I'm losing my sleep and my mind .

I can't keep calm,
 my mind is at it's loudest .
Can you hear me my love ?

I know you must be asleep, but I am waiting to hear your voice so I can calm my mind down.  I'm accompanied by  insecurities and loneliness can you just wake up if you are asleep, because I don't like my company right now .

I love it when your kisses wake me up rather than the stories of how you betrayed me.. I love it when you play with my hair and not with  my heart .

Can you tell me at the moment that you love me too , because I am in need of your love .
I know it's just my fault and I don't want to believe loving you was a mistake.
My mind has questions, will you answer them?

Would you hold me close and be scared to leave me ?
Because I have the fear of letting go of you .

Will it hurt you tomorrow at this time when I am not there , because it does hurt me today when you aren't by myside.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The forbidden word.