Into my so-called night out -

Into my so-called night out -


Ever since I was young I always wanted to be out and experience nightlife, living with curfews I understood the nightlife from my window.

Nightlife to me may not be parting hard or getting drunk, it's some times a cup of lime tea, a deep conversation, and a laugh out loud.

It's 8pm and I'm out in the shopping streets of Ooty.
I still have no idea why I'm in the shopping street, I am not good at shopping, but still, my friends and I decided to walk up and down the street, we sniffed the essential oils the shop keepers tried selling to us, we tasted the Ooty chocolates and landed up buying them.
Yet we didn't stop walking.

There was this narrow pocket road and I saw Mariam there before I could say something, she was like, "come drink from here it's awesome". After a walk, I came back to this place for lime tea, and never left until we were asked to leave.
He made the best lime tea, soon after I took the first sip, I asked him," how did you make it ?" He showed me, how he mixed everything together and every glass of tea he served with a broad smile.

He sold each glass for ₹10, I told him, "Ooty is a tourist place, a lot of tourists come here on a daily bases why don't you hike the price and make good business. "

He told me, "money can fill my pocket, but the satisfaction I see in every customer's face fills my soul ." I am a tea lover and the best lime tea I have tasted was made by him.❤️ 
If in Ooty please do visit Asifa tea stall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The forbidden word.

4am