Education


Why did you make this so complicated ?
Could you say why you invaded into my childhood ?
Could you explain to me why comparisons and marks made it all important?
Could you tell me why you put a bag on my wings?
What difference did everything make .

I became an educated fool with a degree.
My routine became predicted.
My answers were marked , my questions were given theories.
Yet I am a fool with a degree.

I don't know what it is to continue breathing when things get tough , my syllabus didn't care to give my mental health priority.
 I failed in life because I didn't learn my life manuel , my school didn't have it as a subject.
I couldn't identify my passion because I was blamed if I didn't build a career which earned reputation and a handful salary
I still remain as a educated fool.

I kept studying and kept fooling myself ,
I kept letting marks determine my capacity.
I kept letting institutions wall me.
I kept fooling myself in the name of education

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The forbidden word.

4am