Conquering the fear.


To the 21 years of saying no to everything simply because I couldn't step out of my comfort zone .
To the years of not doing certain things simply because I believed I wasn't good at it even without trying .
This mime changed it all, I was always afraid to get paint on my face because i thought i would develop allergies.
I was scared to do formation and be lifted cause I always feared what if I fall.
For all these years I was in a fear and was comfortable in my comfort zone .
For the first time in 21 years of my life I got on stage to do the actual mime .
The first day of practise most of the formation just freaked me out, the second day I fell off and hurt my knee , as days passed by things were getting easier only because I had a strong group supporting me and telling me I could.
Today I remain with scars and injuries after the mime , but I have a content inside me which says the hardwork did pay off well and our team did win the third prize.
My first ever stage mime performance.
I would take no credit for the mime because if not my team I wouldn't even try.
The mime in some way helped me build my confidence , taught not everything you actually fear is harmful and experience is expensive so never lose it .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The forbidden word.

4am