The forbidden word.

In the colourful world ,
All I  could see was  black and grey,
Tried mixing colours, but the monochromatic colour showcased my emotions the best.
I wish I could enjoy the beauty around ,
But I remained as a woman of sight  yet
blind  .
Lost of time, wandering in the thoughts tried saving myself and time, but nothing worked. 
 warnings sounding harder," don't waste time".  I didn't know if I was wasting time, or saving myself from being wasted.
"No time" has become my phrase , not that I'm busy ,But that's how I escape.
Be bright and shine, thats how i hid that agony which controlled my heart.
But my face did not know how to  shine , for it has forgotten how to do so.
Nothing bright , everything just dull.
I wish I could colour it , but I knew no colour apart from grey that's how much my emotions matched.
I couldn't find a reason to be happy cause every happy face had a depression that was killing them .
hiding the tears with a fake smile just to act normal  .
Sorrow creeping, but motivation was the cover. Perhaps motivation was that leaking cover. 
Depression was killing me , 
I scremed for help nobody could hear me.
Cause I spoke the  forbidden word  "depression " .
I couldn't make myself feel any better.
My solitude became disturbing.
The " I don't know" phase just got into my veins by ruling  my entire body .
I wish I could say proudly  without fearing  judgements, that I'm depressed.
I hope i would receive hugs rather than criticism for being a depressed soul.
I wish advices Weren't the only remedy people knew, cause they were killing the dead me.
Only if a little love and ears could be available for a little time.
I wish I could save that soul from dying to becoming a testimony.
I wish I could spare that knife and save my veins from being cut.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4am