Tales of a social worker -part 2

I Walked into a new place, with a smile on my face and with an attitude of service .
But every step i took i could sense the cultural difference , I heard languages I didn't follow from everyone around me , I knew there was only one thing common between them and me that was our difference .
I felt like a fish out of water for a  while. I wondered ,if I could be of  any source of help, cause I spoke another language, I practised another culture .
Did everything entirely different from them.
All I knew I wanted was to be of some source of help, but i thought I will not be able to, cause my difference controlled me,that's when I realised if you really wanna help another you will be able to help,
 nothing! absolutely nothing! will stop you from spreading the joy you have ,with another.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The forbidden word.

4am